Monday, March 14, 2011

Last few pictures - Hawaii

 

 

 

I couldn't resist posting one more picture of Kai. He kept taking his hat off every time Serena would put it on. The beach scenes are Napili Bay in Maui - our hotel was right on the beach which was a half mile stretch of golden sand. It is a perfect setting. It was actually the same place I stayed with my mother and grandmother when we went in 1966. It was just as beautiful as it was then if not more so. It would be a great place for families.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate said...

These photos are gorgeous. How about for a couples reunion? Why not leave the kids at home?

me said...

It is very beautiful!

Shell said...

Hi. I am an old friend trying to get in contact with Lorelle. My name is Michelle (Hyllested) Parker. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I would really like to talk with Lorelle. Please give her my email and/or phone number. jasandmich@yahoo.com 916-214-9904. Thank you.